Colorado Pharmacy Law Review Course
The Colorado Pharmacy Law Review Course will be held on May 22, 2019 at the University of Colorado, School of Pharmacy. The course is available for anyone preparing to take the Colorado MPJE.
Tisha Smith, PharmD, BCACP, CACP
Gina Moore, PharmD, MBA
The Study Guide used for the 2018 review course is available for purchase.
Study Guide is 400+ pages and includes:
- Federal Controlled Substance Laws
- Colorado Controlled Substance Laws
- Rules specific to Colorado regarding pharmacy practice
- Summary of differences between Federal and Colorado laws
- Tip sheets for controlled substances and timeline for notifying the Colorado State Board of Pharmacy
- 100 practice test questions
Email: email@example.com with any quesitons