Colorado Pharmacy Law Review Course
The Colorado Pharmacy Law Review Course is scheduled for May 9, 2022 and will be available online and in-person.
- The study guide and instructions for joining will be available for download the week before the review course.
The course is available for anyone preparing to take the Colorado MPJE.
Tisha Smith, PharmD, BCACP
Gina Moore, PharmD, MBA
If you cannot attend the review course, the Study Guide used for the 2022 review will be available for purchase in May 2022.
Study Guide is 350+ pages and includes:
- Federal Controlled Substance Laws
- Colorado Controlled Substance Laws
- Rules specific to Colorado regarding pharmacy practice
- Summary of differences between Federal and Colorado laws
- Tip sheets for controlled substances and timeline for notifying the Colorado State Board of Pharmacy
- 100 practice test questions
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions