Colorado Pharmacy Law Review Course
Due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic, the Colorado Pharmacy Law Review Course has been rescheduled to May 1, 2020 and will be ONLINE.
- The study guide and instructions for joining will be sent the week prior to the review course.
The course is available for anyone preparing to take the Colorado MPJE.
Tisha Smith, PharmD, BCACP
Gina Moore, PharmD, MBA
If you cannot attend the online review course, the Study Guide used for the 2020 review is available for purchase but will not be shipped out until the first week of May 2020
Study Guide is 350+ pages and includes:
- Federal Controlled Substance Laws
- Colorado Controlled Substance Laws
- Rules specific to Colorado regarding pharmacy practice
- Summary of differences between Federal and Colorado laws
- Tip sheets for controlled substances and timeline for notifying the Colorado State Board of Pharmacy
- 100 practice test questions
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions